רוצים לראות איך לפתור שאלות ניסוח מחדש באנגלית Restatements בשיטה של זינוק?
סרטון שמסביר מה הקטע של ניסוח מחדש:
בלה בלה בלה
1. The South Pole is much colder than the North Pole.
(1) The South Pole used to be as cold as the North Pole.
(2) The North Pole is not nearly as cold as the South Pole.
(3) The North Pole is almost as cold as the South Pole.
(4) The North Pole can be warmer than the South Pole.
2. Today's vacuum cleaners are more powerful than those of the previous decade.
(1) The powerful vacuum cleaners of today were developed from the powerful vacuum cleaners of the last decade.
(2) Vacuum cleaners first became powerful ten years ago.
(3) Ten years ago, vacuum cleaners were less powerful than they are now.
(4) Powerful vacuum cleaners are now far cheaper than they were a decade ago.
3. Flowers consumption peaks during Valentine’s season’s season.
(1) Flower sales during Valentine’s season’s season can be higher than the rest of the year.
(2) People buy more flowers during Valentine’s season’s season.
(3) Flowers sales during Valentine’s season’s season is higher than ever before.
(4) People buy flowers only during Valentine’s season’s season.
4. A group of crows is called a murder.
(1) Crows murder other group members.
(2) Some crows group in a murder and some don't.
(3) All crows group in a murder.
(4) A murder is the name given to a flock of crows.